Cyber Rain Pro Controller with Cloud Technology is ideal for the home owner who wants to conserve water and be alerted to problems with their landscape. The Cyber Rain Pro checks your current and controller status every time it waters and emails if it detects a problem. If an optional flow meter is attached, the Cyber Rain Pro will also email you if you have a broken sprinkler head or a leak in your irrigation pipes. The Cyber Rain Pro can also be remotely accessed by your landscape professional.
Cyber Rain is a sprinkler controller with a brain. It uses the internet to check the weather and automatically adjusts run times.
Each Cyber Rain Pro with Cloud Technology System includes
- Professional sprinkler controller(s) The Cyber Rain Pro Controller connects to your sprinkler valves and replaces a traditional timer. Controllers are available in 8 and 16 zones models.
- An access point This module plugs into your router (Cloud version) or a USB port in your PC (software version) to connect Cyber Rain to the internet.
- Cyber Rain software This software is used to schedule, operate and monitor your sprinkler system. It is hosted on the internet (Cloud version) or installed on your local PC (software version).
After installation, Cyber Rain is fully controlled from your computer. Cyber Rain uses the internet to check the weather and sends updated irrigation schedules to your Cyber Rain controller. The Cyber Rain controller reports back all on irrigation activity and water savings.
How does this communication work? Cyber Rain uses state-of-the-art radios to create its own wireless network between your controller and your access point. These radios bind so that you can wirelessly manage your sprinklers from your computer. A single access point can wirelessly communicate with an unlimited number of Cyber Rain controllers.
The Cyber Rain Controller with Cloud Technology is available in both the new Cloud version as well as the software version. The Cloud is best for those who would like the flexibility of controlling Cyber Rain from any computer, Mac or even an iPhone. The Cloud is also best for those that would like to control/monitor their Cyber Rain from another location. The software version works best when the primary user and a desktop PC are available on site.
The Cyber Rain with Cloud Technology is perfect for the homeowner who wants to manage their sprinklers better, easier and faster. All Cyber Rain controllers include:
Cyber Rain does not limit you to a set number of programs. Customize your watering minutes by zone as you want them. Cyber Rain offers four start times, which are rarely needed due to integrated cycle and soak.
Automatic Failure Alerts
Cyber Rain monitors the current and flow going through each valve as well as the controller temperature. If something is wrong, it will send an email and even close leaking valves.* (Note: Flow alerts require installation of optional flow meter.)
Cyber Rain’s schedule can be modified from any internet location. The Cloud version can be fully controlled remotely. With the PC version, the controller is automatically updated with the new schedule the next time Cyber Rain checks the weather.
Detailed Activity Log
Cyber Rain controllers report back all irrigation activities including actual watering minutes, flow and current readings and manual vs. scheduled runs.*
Integrates with Flow Meter
Find leaks and track actual water usage by installing a flow meter. Cyber Rain reads flow from most common flow meters including Data Industrial, ARA/Netafim and Bermad.*
Number of Zones: 8 or 16
Range: Up to 300 feet
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor only
Number of Controllers per Installation: Unlimited
- Computer with Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X or above
- Monitor with resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Broadband internet connection
- One free Ethernet port on router or DSL/cable modem
- Minimum Internet browser: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 5, Chrome 8
- Dimensions: 8.5”W x 4.25"H 1.75"D (108.0 x 215.9 x 44.5 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs (1.36kg)
- Input Power: 120VAC (60Hz)
- Output Power: 24 VAC (60Hz) 0.75 amps (max) per zone (including Master Valve)
UL listed transformer
- Rain Sensors: Compatible with most rain sensors that have a dry contact interface
- Cyber-Rain supports most meter-type flow sensors with dry contact as well as Data Industrial manufactured flow sensors
- Compatible Remotes: iPhone App: Available free through Apple App Store (Cloud only) PRO MAX-UA: Used with any manufacturer's 24 volt AC controller
Warranty Information: Three (3) Year Full Replacement Warranty
Cyber Rain with Cloud Technology is perfect for the home owner who wants to conserve water. It checks the weather and automatically adjusts run times.
The Cyber Rain Pro Controller with Cloud Technology system comes complete with everything you need to control up to 8 or 16 zones.
Expanding Your System
You only need one access point to control hundreds of zones. Use the same Access Point for all controllers. Additional controllers can be purchased separately to control more zones. Each additional controller comes with a 24 volt wall-mounted AC adapter.