Cyber Rain Long Range Pro Controller is perfect for light commercial settings. It uses the power of the internet to affordably deliver centrally controlled smart irrigation. Properties can easily be remotely managed by landscape professionals. Irrigation activity and savings reports are available for ongoing cost management. Sites can also be aggregated into accounts for easier management and reporting.
Cyber Rain is an irrigation controller with a brain. It uses the internet to check the weather and automatically adjusts run times.
Each Cyber Rain Long Range Pro Controller with Cloud Technology includes
- Long-range sprinkler controller(s) The Cyber Rain Long Range Controller connects to the sprinkler valves and replaces a traditional timer. Controllers are available in 8, 16 and 24 zones models. An optional antenna can be attached to increase range.
- An access point This module plugs into an onsite router (Cloud version) or a USB port in an onsite PC (software version) to connect Cyber Rain to the internet. An optional antenna can be attached to increase range.
- Cyber Rain software This software is used to schedule, operate and monitor your sprinkler system. It is hosted on the internet (Cloud version) or installed on the local PC (software version).
After installation, Cyber Rain is fully controlled from the computer. Cyber Rain uses the internet to check the weather and sends updated irrigation schedules to the Cyber Rain Long Range Controller(s). Each Cyber Rain Long Range Controller reports back all on irrigation activity, alerts users of any irrigation abnormalities and calculates water savings.
How does this communication work? Cyber Rain uses state-of-the-art radios to create its own wireless network between your controller and your access point. These radios bind so that you can wirelessly manage your sprinklers from your computer. An unlimited number of Cyber Rain controllers can be centrally managed from a single access point.
Cyber Rain Long Range controllers are available in two different radio frequencies, depending on the distance between the Cyber Rain controllers and the access point. Optional antenna can be attached to the controller and/or access point to communicate up to 2 miles. Controllers are available in metal and polyethylene NEMA-rated enclosures.
The Cyber Rain Long Range Controller is perfect for light commercial installations with up to a 2 mile communication range. All Cyber Rain Long Range controllers include:
Free Weather Updates
Cyber Rain takes advantage of the internet to give our customers weather information for free. Cyber Rain uses your internet to check the weather and automatically adjusts your watering schedule.
Cyber Rain does not limit you to a set number of programs. Customize your watering minutes by zone as you want them. Cyber Rain offers four start times, which are rarely needed due to integrated cycle and soak.
Automatic Failure Alerts
Cyber Rain monitors the current and flow going through each valve as well as the controller temperature. If something is wrong, it will send an email and even close leaking valves.* (Note: Flow alerts require installation of optional flow meter.)
Cyber Rain’s schedule can be modified from any internet location. The Cloud version can be fully controlled remotely. With the PC version, the controller is automatically updated with the new schedule the next time Cyber Rain checks the weather.
Water Savings Reports
Cyber Rain tracks your water savings by day and by zone. You can see how much you are helping our planet and your wallet.*
Detailed Activity Log
Cyber Rain controllers report back all irrigation activities including actual watering minutes, flow and current readings and manual vs. scheduled runs.*
Integrates with Flow Meter
Find leaks and track actual water usage by installing a flow meter. Cyber Rain reads flow from most common flow meters including Data Industrial, ARA/Netafim and Bermad.*
Number of Zones: 8, 16, or 24 zones
Range: Up to 2 miles
Radio Frequency: 900MHz, 2.4GHz
Indoor/Outdoor: Both- NEME enclosure
Number of Controllers per Installation: Unlimited
Outdoor Box Requirements:
- Power connection to the outdoor kit requires 14 gauge solid wires. Stranded wires or wires of a different gauge should not be used.
- The outdoor enclosure must be installed within 300 feet of the access point - the length of a football field. Install the unit away from metal enclosures and transformers.
- Computer with Windows XP or above, or Mac OS X or above
- Monitor with resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Broadband internet connection
- One free Ethernet port on router or DSL/cable modem
- Minimum Internet browser: Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, Safari 5, Chrome 8
- 12”W x 12"H 6"D (305.0 x 305.0 x 152.0 mm)
- 20 lbs (9.1kg)
- Input Power: 120VAC (60Hz)
- 24 VAC (60Hz) 0.75 amps (max) per zone (including Master Valve) UL listed transformer
- Rain Sensors: Compatible with most rain sensors that have a dry contact interface
- Cyber Rain supports most meter-type flow sensors with dry contact as well as Data Industrial manufactured flow sensors
- Compatible Remotes: iPhone App: Available free through Apple App Store (Cloud only) PRO MAX-UA: Used with any manufacturer's 24 volt AC controller
Warranty Information: Five (5) Year Full Replacement Warranty
Ships within 3 weeks
Cyber-Rain Long Range Pro Controller with Cloud Technology is perfect for light commerical settings. It uses the power of the internet to affordably deliver centrally controlled smart irrigation.
The Cyber-Rain Long Range Pro Controller with Cloud Technology system comes complete with everything you need to control up to 8 or 16 zones.
If you are interested in purchasing a The Cyber-Rain Long Range Pro Controller with Cloud Technology system or adding addional controllers to an existing system, please contact our sales team. Our knowledgeable sales staff will help you find the most cost effective system for your needs.